5 replies
Votes:
Banned users
Who Banned me?
Kevin,Cornish,Komo,Will,Kaite.
When was this?
A few months ago.
What did the message say?
2nd offense, impersonating people. Sorry Katie, Kevin, Cornish, Komo and Will.
Why do I want to be unbanned?
Because since I was banned, I realized that what I did was seriously stupid and ignorant and also lying,And also realized
that i have honestly changed for good,and thier hasn't been a day that i haven't thought about what i done which
was stupid so I'm asking for a final chance one final chance and i premiss if I brake this one
l will walk away from the server.
Jake.
Posted Dec 7, 14 · OP
Votes:
+21
Who Banned me?
Kevin,Cornish,Komo,Will,Kaite.
When was this?
A few months ago.
What did the message say?
2nd offense, impersonating people. Sorry Katie, Kevin, Cornish, Komo and Will.
Why do I want to be unbanned?
Because since I was banned, I realized that what I did was seriously stupid and ignorant and also lying,And also realized
that i have honestly changed for good,and thier hasn't been a day that i haven't thought about what i done which
was stupid so I'm asking for a final chance one final chance and i premiss if I brake this one
l will walk away from the server.
Jake.
I see we have another appeal from you, even though THIS ONE was according to you, your last/final ban appeal. Just so you know, the chances of you getting unbanned are basically zero.
Posted Dec 7, 14 · Last edited Dec 7, 14
Votes:
+84
I may have lost counts of the amount of appeals you have made, but I intend to make this the last one. Every appeal you make says the same thing, something along the lines of "I'm sorry, I've changed, it was a stupid thing, let me back in." I'm sorry, but in my mind a simple "I'm sorry" REALLY doesn't cut in considering what you've done. Before we ban a player, we give them a few chances before a final ban, each of which you threw away after already being banned for grief. Now, when we ban a player we tend to try and make it clear that if they've done something extremely wrong , or maybe been banned one time too many for an appeal, that you will not be unbanned and any appeal you make will not be accepted. Just in the odd chance the other appeals you have made didn't make it clear that you have fulfilled both of these reasons for permanent ban, this one should. I've taken the liberty of adding a "No appeal" Message to the end of your ban in case you manage to forget. Actions like yours are not taken likely, and to try and successfully convey this message to you and to others that may be thinking of, or already have tried something similar, to your shenanigans we SHALL NOT BE UNBANNED! For those reading this appeal that do not know his offences, or if you yourself CharlotteHawkins have forgotten them, I shall list some of the major ones below:
Extreme threats towards the entire staff team
Lying about having a terminal illness to try and get unbanned (By the way, there is no such thing has horse cancer)
Large amounts of grief
Continual, large scale, spamming
Drama, so much drama. Every. Single. Day.
Lying to the entire staff team about important matters
Creating "Fake" large scale griefs that you decided to blame on other players
Continued insulting and disrespect of staff and players, expecially when the EULA was being enforced and you kept blaming us for the "LOOSING M FUKN FLI"
Admitting to hacking, Nodus in particular
Discriminated against those of different sexual orientation and those with Ginger hair colour
Continuously spamming staff about your staff application

And there's more where that more where that came from... I just don't want to fill your entire screen with a list.

Just so we're clear, this appeal and any further ones shall be denied. Bye.

PS: It's spelt "Appeal" not "apeal"

Appeal denied.
Thread locked.
Thread moved.
If the king does not lead, then how can he expect his subordinates to follow?
List
Undo
*sarcastic applause*

PS: The definition for final: Something that cannot be changed as it is the definite decision

PSS: I got you a dictionary for christmas

-Taconator :3
List
Undo
Votes:
+66
Hmmm I think no....
Attached Images
Posted Dec 7, 14
List
Undo